Café Blinds offer a cost effective alternative for your outdoor entertaining area. They provide protection from the elements of wind, rain and sun to provide a modern way of turning your entertaining space into an extension of your home.
Café blinds originally received their name from their traditional use in commercial restaurants and cafes as a way of providing protection for their customers whilst still enjoying the alfresco area. However, Café blinds can also include:
- Zippered Blinds – Traditional Café blinds offering zippered attachment at either end. Ropes and Pulleys are used to move the blind up and down.
- Drop Blinds – available in both mesh and clear PVC. Each side is left unsecured, with an attachment point on the ground to prevent the blind moving in the wind.
- Fixed Screens – Single screen fixed by sail track, often used to close off the end of an outdoor area to provide protection and/or privacy. Available in both mesh and clear PVC.
- Crank Handle Blinds – an alternative option for the rope and pulley method to move the blinds up and down.
- Ziptrak® Blinds – track guided system available in both mesh and PVC. Option for spring balanced manual operation or motorised. For more information on Ziptrak® Outdoor Blinds, click here
Each system has their own benefits depending you own outdoor area set up. To discuss the best option for your home or business, please give us a call on (02) 6925 7805 or drop by our showroom to have a look at the various options and meet with our sales consultant.