Kotzur Kanvas is your local manufacturing firm, operating for over 18 years. We fabricate a large range of quality custom made products including: Truck rollovers and side curtains, boat covers, caravan annexes, shade sails, motor trimming and outdoor blinds.
Corie Kotzur first started in Textiles industry by completing his Certificate in Vehicle Trimming (Trade) whilst working for a local canvas upholsterer. It was in 1999 that Corie made the courageous decision to branch out on his own and Kotzur Kanvas was born. Operations were small at first, with Corie setting up shop in a commercial shed along Edward Street.
After many long hours and sleepless nights, the hard work began to pay off with the expansion into a new business premise located in Rabaul Place, Wagga Wagga. It was during this time that Corie welcomed an additional 10 employees to the team.
With advancements in technology supporting the Textiles industry, Kotzur Kanvas are always seeking the benefits that technology can bring in improvements and time efficiencies that assist us in preparing any of the goods that we provide.
Continued growth of our products, services and therefore customer base saw Kotzur Kanvas relocate four years ago to our current premise at 210 Urana Street, Wagga Wagga. It is here that the business has been able to specialise in a number of services including outdoor blinds and awnings, large commercial scale shade projects, custom made transport covers and vehicle accessories.
Our various products and services currently offered include:
- Custom Made Products – marine & boat covers, canopies and tonneaus, caravan and camping accessories.
- Shade Sails – fabrication of both private and commercial shade projects, with shade cloth and PVC canopy options.
- Transport Industry Needs – tarpaulins (both PVC and Canvas), rollovers, side curtains, and custom made tanker covers.
- Outdoor Blinds & Awnings – including fabrication of Ziptrak® Outdoor blinds, exterior awnings, outdoor shading systems and umbrellas.
- 3D Scanning - assists during the design stage for a visual concept of the proposed project. It allows flexibility and customisation for complex projects, whilst providing accurate 1:1 ratio measurements for plotting and manufacture.
Being a manufacturing firm, we have the privilege of customising any project to meet our customer’s needs. We’re more than happy to discuss your ideas or requirements, and can provide advice on the best way to fabricate any of your projects.
For more information about what we can do for you, please have a browse through our website – or get in touch through our contact page.