Café Blinds offer a cost effective alternative for your outdoor entertaining area. They provide protection from the elements of wind, rain and sun to provide a modern way of turning your entertaining space into an extension of your home.
Café blinds originally received their name from their traditional use in commercial restaurants and cafes as a way of providing protection for their customers whilst still enjoying the alfresco area. However, Café blinds can also include:
- Zippered Blinds – Traditional Café blinds offering zippered attachment at either end. Ropes and Pulleys are used to move the blind up and down.
- Drop Blinds – available in both mesh and clear PVC. Each side is left unsecured, with an attachment point on the ground to prevent the blind moving in the wind.
- Fixed Screens – Single screen fixed by sail track, often used to close off the end of an outdoor area to provide protection and/or privacy. Available in both mesh and clear PVC.
- Crank Handle Blinds – an alternative option for the rope and pulley method to move the blinds up and down.
- Ziptrak® Blinds – track guided system available in both mesh and PVC. Option for spring balanced manual operation or motorised. For more information on Ziptrak® Outdoor Blinds, click here
Each system has their own benefits depending you own outdoor area set up. To discuss the best option for your home or business, please give the office a call on (02) 6925 7805, or please complete the form at the bottom of this page to arrange your free in home measure and quote.